Maintenance Electrician in Mansfield
Manufacturing & Production
Temp to Perm
Dave, Alexis, Spherion
great local company in Mansfield has a Maintenance Technician position
available in their warehouse.
3rd Shift available
Pay Rate = $15.00 - $17.00/hr
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Reading and interpreting prints for both mechanical and electrical
- Diagnoses and repairs equipment and system failures
- Replace conveyor drives, motors, belts and components
- Uses typical mechanics / electricians tool and inspection devices to diagnose
- Implementation of Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Safety Committee Leader
- Evacuation drills
- Support vendor selection and manage outside contractors
- Must have high school diploma / GED
- Minimum of 5 years experience in maintenance, safety and plant engineering
- Hands on experience in directing skilled trades
- Trade school / electrical certification preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrate competency in mechanical skills and general repairs
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Candidate must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Candidate must be able to work from a platform, sky-jack to at least 30ft in the air
- Candidate must be able to bend, twist, walk stairs and climb multiple times throughout the day
Interested in this great opportunity? Apply online anytime at WWW.MIDOHIOJOBS.NET and select Mansfield as your office of interest. Already registered with Spherion Mid Ohio? Contact our office for more information.
2282 Village Mall Dr.
Mansfield, Ohio 44906
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.