Maintenance Manager Job
Our client has a job opening for a Maintenance Manager. Successful candidate will manage and develop the maintenance team, ensure that the facility remains fully functional, and focus on cost-effective solutions. The ideal Maintenance Manager candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Operations or Mechanical Engineering as well as seven (7) years experience working as a Maintenance Manager.
Maintenance Manager Job Description:
- Provide maintenance as needed
- Coordinate with team on projects and to ensure that coverage is available to keep the facility functional
- Ensure alignment within the facility - directly responsible for achieving alignment goals
- Ensure that job descriptions remain updated and the best possible candidates are chosen for openings
- Manage maintenance team - including discipline, hiring, firing, training, and development
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
Maintenance Manager Job Requirements:
- 7 years of management experience is required - Maintenance management preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Operations or Mechanical Engineering is needed - no exceptions
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Computer skills
- Should understand mechanics, hydraulics, and electronics
- Infrequent travel required
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
BACKGROUND CHECK and DRUG SCREEN: Requirement
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.