- Participates and takes an active role in the preventive maintenance program. PM duties to include but not limited to: cleaning and lubricating shafts and bearings, cleaning radiators, oil/lubricant changes, belt changes, and filter changes.
- Inspects and detects malfunctions ain machinery and equipment usint testing equipment and visual and audible indicators.
- Trouble shoots, repairs, and rebuilds defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts using hand and power tools.
Working hours: 3:00pm - 12:30am
- Team Player - Good communication skills - valid tow motor license - Ability to work from ladders and personnel lifts - Analytical skills - Self-reliance and initiative - Ability to work under pressure - Sound judgement - Punctuality and flexibility
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar job
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.