1. Work independently and as a team with managers and other maintenance technicians to perform routine maintenance, repairs and cleaning on a variety of newspaper electrical or mechanical press, production and building related systems according to established safety procedures and regulations.
2. Assist all maintenance managers and technicians as necessary to complete assigned tasks.
3. Assist with housekeeping services as necessary.
4. Requisition and order parts necessary for equipment repairs.
5. Operate company vehicles and maintenance lift equipment as needed to perform duties.
6. Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 7am-3pm Sunday-Thursday
--High School Diploma or GED equivalent
--Trade school certification preferred
--Newspaper or manufacturing environment general maintenance troubleshooting and repair experience preferred
--Combination of education and experience demonstrating ability to perform the job
--General maintenance experience. Good communication skills
--Ability to work in deadline-driven team environment or independently
--Ability to adapt to frequently changing assignments and schedules
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.