Plans, directs,and coordinates manufacturing processes in industrial plant by recommending engineering and
manufacturing changes in a cost effective manner.
Working hours: 8am-5pm
1. Develops,-evaluates,and improves manufacturing processes with an emphasis on safety, quality, and productivity.
2. Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space- requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and
workspace or maximum efficiency.
2. Estimates production cycle times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management
3. Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities,production schedules, and
other considerations to facilitate production processes.
4.Other duties as assigned.
5. Bachelors Degree in engineering. Electrical Safety Certificate
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.