Our client has a job opening for a Marketing Specialist. Successful candidate will manage content on the Company website, create and implement marketing strategies, monitor competitor activities, and manage social media, The ideal Marketing Specialist candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field and at least 3 years of experience working in digital marketing.
Marketing Specialist Job Description:
- Manage content for the company website
- Manage social media and strategies for staff social media use
- Create marketing strategies and work to ensure that engagement objectives are met
- Monitor competitor activities
- Create and present reports to the internal marketing committee
- Other duties as needed
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
Marketing Specialist Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or related field required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in digital marketing or communications - including working with social media is needed
- Knowledge of social media management tools
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
BACKGROUND CHECK and DRUG SCREEN: Requirement
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.