Master Electrician in Sherwood
Installation, Maintenance & Repair
US$ 22.00 - US$ 28.00 per hour, $22 - 28 per hour + none
Nard, Joe, Spherion
Plans electrical systems additions or modifications on secondary circuits. Works on secondary electrical systems that are 600 volts and below.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Installs and monitors performance of installed electrical equipment for hazards, adjustments, or replacement.
2. Repairs, installs, replaces, and tests electrical circuits, equipment, and appliances using appropriate tools and testing instruments.
3. Leads, guides, and/or trains other electricians in applicable procedures and techniques.
4. Repairs and maintains motor control centers and programmable logic controls (600 volt and below).
5. Plans electrical secondary system additions or modifications.
6. May perform work of lower level electricians.
7. Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
8. Reads, employs, and updates electrical panel schedules.
9. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Working hours: M-F 8a-5p
Minimum Job Requirements:
High school diploma or GED; at least 7 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Master Electrician's license.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.