Material Handler in Albert Lea
Albert Lea, Minnesota
Warehousing & Distribution
US$ 13.00 per hour, $13 per hour + none
Ann C. Miller, Spherion
A Material Handler safely operates material handling equipment to perform various
warehouse operations for loading, unloading, storing and retrieving products and materials.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Safely loads, unloads, moves and stacks product using a forklift or other material handling
- Properly utilizes a warehouse management system and maintains appropriate work documents.
- Safely picks, wraps, counts, weighs, inventories or tags products and materials.
- Safely loads outbound freight; receives inbound loads.
- Properly stages material within designated areas.
- Correctly inspects material handling equipment and performs basic maintenance to ensure safe
- Properly inspects trailers prior to loading or unloading freight.
- Maintains the cleanliness and order of work areas.
- Regular and consistent attendance and punctuality are job requirements.
- The ability to get along with others and non-violence is a job requirement to consistently promote a
positive team environment.
- Assist other employees in the performance of their assigned duties when necessary.
Working hours: 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- One year of experience in warehouse operations preferred
- Material handling certification required
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Principles and practices of effective customer service
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.