Unpacks and places parts received from suppliers and customers on shelves in the correct alphanumeric sequence or proper location within the stockroom in a neat and orderly fashion. Removes all packing material and waste product disposing in proper receptacle.
Working hours: MON-FRI | 1ST SHIFT 8:00AM-5:00PM
- May assist in the pulling of product using an electronic scanner, placing product in proper container for shipment. Additionally, may assist in loading product into trucks for shipment.
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
- Requires completion of a high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Must be functionally literate (able to read numbers, read/write at a 4th grade level).
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to work in a drug free atmosphere.
- Ability to lift / carry by hand freight weighing up to 60 pounds several times a week.
- Able to push/pull up to 300 lbs using mechanical aids, such as hand trucks, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, climb, push and pull and move at a quick speed of pace.
- Ability to work with computer scanning equipment.
- Ability to follow instructions and complete required training.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must have basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors and customers). Start Time: 8:00 AM
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.