Hours, M-F - 8:00am to 5:00pm;
This position will become a full time, career position.
Minimum 2 year degree in electrical or mechanical drafting/design from an accredited technical school.
Two years of 3D CAD preferred (ProE, Inventor, Solidworks). Experience with sheet metal design preferred.
- Produce, design, and document utilizing computer design and product life cycle management systems.
- Create parts, assemblies, operational method sheets and as built schematics.
- Document parts and bills of material.
- Understand and adhere to design and drafting standard practices.
- Work from oral or written engineering instructions, procedures, schematics, drawings, and sketches.
- Provide support to factory.
- Complete assignments and detect and correct own errors. Not responsible for supervising others.
- Maintain competency level of computer aided graphic system and other applications through company-provided training and materials.
- Adhere to all company safety and security policies and procedures.
- Some travel may be required to various locations to support products or train other personnel.
- Overtime may be required.
- Work with minor independent judgment under close direction of senior staff. Work content and accuracy reviewed by engineers or senior department members.
- Moderate mobility required acquiring necessary information from other areas or departments.
- Occasionally required to lift materials for support of supplier development, product prototype, or laboratory build and test.
Working hours: 8-5, M-F
--Minimum 2 year degree in electrical or mechanical drafting/design from an accredited technical school.
--Basic understanding of the principles of designing equipment, drafting and drawing standards while utilizing 3D computer-aided design/CAD.
--Must be able to apply CAD, drafting and design principles to assigned task.
--Two years of 3D CAD preferred (ProE, Inventor, Solidworks)
-- PTC Windchill experience preferred.
--Experience with sheet metal design preferred.
--Experience with AutoCAD 2013 software a plus.
--Must be able to adjust to changing demands, priorities and objectives.
--Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
--Related experience with HVAC, refrigeration systems or components preferred.
--Must be customer driven and quality minded in performing all assigned duties.
--Must be able to function in a technical engineering team environment.
--Must have the ability to handle multiple, varied tasks simultaneously.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.