General office duties including reception, filing, sorting mail, data entry, copying, scanning, faxing, ordering supplies, and billing and insurance coding a plus.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
- 1 to 3 years' administrative experience in a medical office
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Great people skills and phone etiquette
- Customer service mentality
- Ability to multi-task and provide team support
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Detail-oriented, organized and thorough
- Team player
- HS/GED required
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.