1. Performs day-to-day administrative functions and general office duties including but not limited
to word processing, copying, filing, faxing, answering phones and data entry.
2. Provides information to Clinic callers according to the Clinic’s Policies and Procedures; transfers
calls as needed; works with central reception to ensure adequate phone coverage at all times.
3. Welcomes and greets patients/clients/visitors to the department in a manner that is helpful and
friendly; determines purpose of visit and direct patients/clients/visitors to appropriate person or
4. Schedules patient flow to clinic based on predetermined appointment arrangements to allow the
clinic to serve an adequate number of patients as established by grant requirements.
5. When scheduling appointment, carefully screens patients for new address, new patient visit or
update registration and informs patient of adequate information that must be presented at time of
6. Adheres to all Clinic policies on safety and security; maintains restricted areas safe by
safeguarding keyless entry codes and computer system passwords in strict confidentiality.
Working hours: 8-5
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.