We are actively looking for a Metal Fabricator/Welder for one of our clients in South Burlington. This is for a temporary position. It will be a 1st shift schedule and pay up to $18/HR depending on experience.
Essential Functions Include:
- Cut steel and aluminum material
- Weld frames and brackets
- Bend flat steel sheet
- Punch according to drawings
- Assist other areas with welding and plasma torch work
- Weld steel with the highest quality
- Use the Whitney Punch, bender and welder
- Responsible for the quality of the finished product leaving the area and ensuring all inspection and quality sheets are completed prior to the product leaving the area
- Keep area organized, safe and clean to work in
- Perform all other duties assigned by management
To be considered for this job, please apply at www.spherion.com (ref # 6447) and then email firstname.lastname@example.org
Working hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
--Relevant Experience Required, must have MIG and TIG welding experience.
--High school diploma or equivalent
--Observes all safety and plant regulations
--Meets physical demands of job as described in job task documentation
--Must be able to read and interpret engineering prints and parts list
--Welding and sheet metal experience
--Able to visualize final product and infer assembly detail from engineering documentation
--Able to read and interpret various measuring instruments
--Possess good interpersonal skills
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.