Metrologist Technician in Lexington
Manufacturing & Production
company in Lexington, Ohio is looking for a Supplier Quality Metrologist!
This is a DIRECT HIRE position available on 1st Shift!
Assist in providing all product teams and manufacturing with comprehensive
quality support related to process and product specifications; per customer
requirements, QS-9000 and company quality standards.
Pay Rate = $14.00
1st Shift – DIRECT HIRE
- Provide support to meet the goals and objectives of the department
- Develop and apply quality procedures and work instructions
- Perform layouts and production part approval process inspections
- Perform inspections and SPC requirements in compliance to QS-9000 and The Business System
- Create and maintain complete and accurate quality records
- Set material standards for budget using market intelligence regarding commodity materials
- Negotiate blanket orders and forward buys of material to ensure price stability, leveraging market fluctuations
- Ensure proper disposition of component parts after completion of MDR
- Ensure internal customer service needs are met
- High school diploma / GED
- 2 yrs of experience as an inspector
- Completed basic training on CMM measuring equipment
- Must have basic knowledge of SPC, blueprint interpretation, and geometric tolerancing
- Ability to perform complete layout inspections
Interested in this amazing opportunity? Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.