Micro Lab Technician in Orrville
Science & Research
We are sourcing for a new temporary Micro Lab Technician opportunity
on behalf of our client, the JM Smucker
Company, located in Orrville, Ohio.
This focus of this role is to support the plants and R&D with
testing of samples within the Quality Services Department.
The successful candidate will have prior laboratory
experience, be very adaptable, and have a degree in Microbiology, Food Science,
or other Science related field.
- Routine testing/reports for all SBAs
- Media preparation
- General laboratory upkeep
- Ordering supplies
• Micro weekend rotation and general support
• Support for Analytical testing/reporting
- Support R&D and all SBAs
• Support for Sensory testing
- Administer sensory panels
• Safety preparedness/awareness to share with all laboratory personnel
• Four-year college degree – preferably in Microbiology/Food Science or science related field
• Microbiology experience/training
• Strong chemistry and mathematics background
• Good computer knowledge and skills
• Highly adaptable and flexible to dynamic environment
• Self-motivated, high energy level
• General laboratory experience
Interested in this great opportunity? Please email your resume to email@example.com or call our office at 330-682-2222 for more information.
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.