Spherion Nature Coast is seeking Mystery Shoppers for the Pasco, Hernando and Citrus County areas!! This is a marketing research project that requires you to be within the demographic age range of 21-25 years.
Temporary - $16 per hour (with a 4 hour minimum) - You can work One, Two or ALL Three Counties - completely YOUR CHOICE!
Project Objective: To ensure retail clerks are in compliance with federal and organizational laws and policies, by asking for ID when purchasing Alcohol or Tobacco products. You will NOT be expected to, or responsible for, spending money and purchasing any consumer products.
2 Rounds, 2 Products, 2 Days
- 1st Day / Round 1 - Must be complered by the 6th of the month
- 2nd Day / Round 2 - Must be completed by the 12th of the month
- Traveling across Pasco County, from Holiday to Zephyrhills (up to 30 stops total)
- Traveling across Hernando County, from Spring Hill to Brooksville (up to 30 stops total)
- Traveling across Citrus County, from Crystal River to Floral City (up to 10 stops total)
- Report findings and status back to employer
Working hours: Flexible / Coordinate with Recruiter
- Provide proof of age, 21-25 - This is a marketing program that requires you to in the demographic age range of 21-25 years.
- Have reliable transportation to travel throughout the communities (4-20 locations) - all routes are prepared ahead of time for convenience
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- Ability to understand and follow English, both written and verbal instructions
- Ability to report time appropriate time for payroll purposes
For immediate consideration, complete an online application and give Carolyn or Lindsey a call at 352-796-6000!
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.