Analyze, design, and develop small to large scale Applications/ systems independently.
- Closely interact with business users to identify requirements and make recommendations if necessary.
- Write, edit, and debug new computer programs for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Unit test new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
Working hours: 8-5
Professional experience, including proficiency with OOPS, Design Patterns, WCF, XML, VB.Net/C#, ASP.Net, .Net 3.5/4.0 (Web Development), LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework, MVC, SQL Server 2008,2012
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.