Our client has an opening for an Office Manager. Successful candidate will manage accounts payable and receivable as well as payroll, reconcile bank deposits, complete tax reporting, and open new accounts. The ideal Office Manager candidate will have 3 or more years of experience as an Office Manager, be proficient in Microsoft Office products, and have excellent customer service skills.
Office Manager Job Description:
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Complete state and local tax reporting
- Open new accounts per company guidelines
- Reconcile daily bank deposits
- Assist with phone calls
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Working hours: Monday-Thursday 7:00-5:00, Friday 7:00-12:00
Office Manager Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Office Manager required
- Must have intermediate Excel skills and be proficient in other MS Office products
- Experience with state and local tax reporting is needed
- Excellent customer service skills are a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Able to meet deadlines
HOURS: Monday-Thursday 7:00-5:00, Friday 7:00-12:00
BACKGROUND CHECK and DRUG SCREEN: Requirement
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.