Office Manager is responsible for providing administrative support to Manager and performs general bookkeeping functions using Quickbooks. Daily interaction with members and contractors through emails and walk-in guests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Review all emails from existing or potential members and complete requests or follow-up as necessary.
- Greet guests and members and provide appropriate information.
- Maintain working knowledge of services.
- Register new members and maintain membership records.
- Accurately record and manage finances.
- Prepare all financial reports and year end audits.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
Working hours: M-F; 8:00am to 4:30pm
--Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
--Strong verbal and written communications skills.
--Knowledge of computers and relevant software application.
--Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
--Quickbooks and Peachtree accounting software experience, is a plus.
--Attention to detail.
--Organizing and planning skills.
--High school diploma
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.