The Operations Manager will have overall accountability for the operations of the shopping center and will operate the center in accordance with GGP policies, standards and Culture. The Operations Manager has a thorough understanding of (and ability to manage) mechanical systems, construction practices, preventative maintenance and government regulations. This position requires a comprehensive understanding of operations methods and understands the need to increase profitability and will keep common area costs under control. Administers the physical operations of the center, oversees general and preventative property maintenance, construction coordination, public safety, housekeeping and other contracted services. This position is also responsible for forecasting property expenses, managing capital projects, preparing operational reports, assisting with specialty leasing and marketing programs, and identifying and resolving Human Capital issues in conjunction with GGP policies and under direction of GM. This position will focus on fine tuning operational methods for the center while improving Net Operating Income (NOI).
Working hours: Varies
Associates degree or vocational/technical training preferred
- Bachelor's degree, RPA designation or equivalent experience preferred
- 2 years in property or construction management industry
- 3 years administrative/technical experience and knowledge of property physical systems
- Shopping center industry experience desired
- Knowledge of commercial building practices and systems, HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Good analytical skills
- Proven ability to be flexible, prioritize and manage multiple projects, as well as solve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively, supervise, train and direct a mall operations team and contracted services
- Proven ability to manage capital projects
- Working knowledge of computer software and peripherals
- 2 years of supervisory experience with 2 or more employees and contracted services
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.