Spherion is looking for an Operator for a local Claremont Client.
Some Duties would include:
- Obtain the logs
- Write down the logs on the log sheets. This needs to be done no less than 4 (four) times per shift.
o Interpret the logs
- Through training and repetitively doing the logs you will learn what is normal and abnormal.
o Notify the Lead Operator in accordance with what was interpreted.
o Obtain the samples
- Through training you learn where and how to collect your samples. Some samples are only taken once per shift.
o Run the samples
- Though training you will learn how to accurately run your samples.
o Interpret the results through training and repetitively running samples you will be able to identify out of spec samples.
o Notify the Lead Operator in accordance with what was interpreted
- As noted above in the "PRIORITY" section, you are required to keep your areas of responsibilities clean. On most days you have more than enough time to do this. If everybody pitches in this isn't a very strenuous job.
- Help out when needed
- If the utilities department is in chaos and you are asked to help you are required to help. The Lead Operator on shift has the power to use you, as he feels fit.
- Relief at shift change
Working hours: 1st Shift
Must have 3 to 5 years operator experience.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.