Spherion staffing is seeking a Full Time Typist to join our clients team! The main responsibilities of this individual will be to bill and typeset orders for print.
- Pick up finished work from credit checker.
- Bill accounts to processor by entering account numbers, zip codes, and due dates, bill items, enter bar code and item information of current orders.
- Verify the accuracy of order data before it is typeset.
- Select materials needed to complete work assignments.
- Typeset the order on the computer making sure to accurately enter the information in the correct point size, font style, format, and wording.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Check completed work for spelling, grammar, punctuation, format, etc. to verify quality.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM
- High school graduate or GED
- Previous experience in a typing or data entry job preferred.
- The ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
- The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Must be able to type 50 WPM at 90%-100% accuracy.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.