As a Die Cut Press Operator, you will be responsible to set up, adjust and operator the die cutting equipment to produce a quality finished product that meets our customer's specifications and quality standards.
- Customize the mechanics on the equipment to coordinate with the customer's order specifications.
- Monitor machine during operation to ensure effective production.
- Troubleshoot mechanical issues.
- Make adjustments and corrections to meet production and quality standards.
- Review product to ensure exceptional quality.
- Keep Supervisor informed of any concerns or issues that would compromise quality, schedules or safety.
- Perform work to meet production standards, schedules and deadlines.
Working hours: Sunday - Thursday -- 10:30PM-7AM
-- High Mechanical aptitude
-- Basic math skills
-- Demonstrated ability to utilize computer for order processing
-- Ability to distinguish colors
-- Must be able to stand for an entire shift
-- Ability to lift up to 30-40 pounds on a consistent basis
- Minimum six months to one year of experience in a related environment preferred.
- High school education or equivalent required
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.