Packaging Designer in Oviedo
Arts, Entertainment & Media
US$ 35,000 - US$ 45,000 per year, $35k - 45k per year + none
Our client, a creative design company, located in the Orlando market has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Packaging Designer. The Designer will manage private brand packaging.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development, execution, and tracking of graphic design concepts and production for domestic and international packaging.
- Design packaging/collateral across all brands
- Conceptualize multiple creative solutions to address product strategies
- Manage the packaging process from concept, to design to print.
- Directs photo shoots as necessary for packaging graphics.
- Develops product POP including signs programs and displays.
- Interacts with Buying, Sales and Design teams to develop the appropriate package design based on market requirements.
- Partners with sourcing to ensure that all packaging standards are being maintained
- Ability to work under aggressive time lines and easily adaptable to change
Working hours: Monday - Friday
? Proficient in Creative Suite
? Solid packaging design experience with PORTFOLIO
- Ability to take ownership of a project and develop it from concept through production.
- Must have a strong working knowledge graphic design programs, typography, composition, color proofing, print processes, and project specs
- Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment where priorities and deadlines may change.
- Team player with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-directed and motivated.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.