Packers Needed in Richvale
Agriculture, Forestry & Fishing
Temp to Perm
US$ 11.75 - US$ 12.25 per hour, $11.75 - 12.25 per hour + none
Carleigh Colburn, Spherion
Searching for an exciting light industrial opportunity that will keep your career progressing? Spherion, a locally owned staffing company, is seeking skillful forklift drivers, machine operators and technicians for top companies in the Oroville/ Gridley area. Specializing in light industrial placements, our team will help you put your skills to work in a rewarding position that keeps you successfully moving forward. Right now, we have a wide selection of flexible, temp-to-hire and permanent opportunities with various shifts available!
Operate industrial machines or provide technical support to equipment in a warehouse setting, which may include: safely and efficiently working on a manufacturing line, pull and distribute materials to fulfill orders; setting up, running and adjusting manufacturing equipment; performing quality checks on machinery and equipment; and, skillfully operating industrial machinery.
Spherion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Working hours: 6am-230pm, 2pm-1030pm, 10pm-630am
Now seeking Manufacturing Line Laborers for a company in lower Butte County. This position is year round and NOT seasonal. Shifts vary as the company runs 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Must be able to submit to a background and drug screen prior to hire.
- Positions are temp to hire after a 90 day trial period. positions include manufacturing various food products or sacking large bags of rice, weighing up to 40 lbs.- Palletizing and moving pallets with a forklift.
Applicants for this position must...
- Submit to background and drug screen.
- Have nut/fruit/rice exp
- Possess the ability to lift 40 lbs for duration of shift
- Have forklift experience preferred, but not required
- Have reliable transportation, no buses go to area
- Have open availability preferred
- Be willing to start on a Grave or Swing schedule
- Be available for ALL SHIFTS PLEASE
- Proven ability to operate industrial machines
- Technical expertise required to repair and maintain equipment
- Meticulous about complying with company safety policies
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Thorough understanding of shop math and machine processes
- Follows instructions and established guidelines for operating, repairing and maintaining equipment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Safety conscious and strong attention to detail
- Punctual, reliable and solid attendance record
- Able to work flexible schedules-
- Experience operating industrial machinery or providing technical support to manufacturing equipment or machinery
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.