Spherion Nature Coast is seeking an experienced Civil Litigation Paralegal for one of the most respected and known law firms in Hernando County! This person will be capable of working with a team of professionals, who run a fast-paced environment where everyone works independently to meet team goals and expectations.
Full Time / Direct Hire Career opportunity, offering $23,000 - $27,000 annually with access to benefits starting after 90 days
Working hours: Mon - Fri 8am to 5pm
Our ideal candidate will:
- 5+ years' experience with Civil Litigation
- Self-starter with strong work ethics and high integrity
- Any amount of Government experience is helpful and will be considered a huge plus
- Working knowledge of legal system, procedures, efiling, and case management
- Perform legal research
- Have excellent writing skills, using proper grammar, punctuation and spelling (will be given Spherion assessments)
- Intermediate to Advanced Computer skills (will be given Spherion assessments
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (will be given Spherion assessments)
- Type a minimum of 45 WPM with 99% or better accuracy (will be given Spherion assessments)
- Have a professional demeanor with the ability to also communicate professionally with both internal and external clients/customers
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.