This is a professional position that provides eligibility determination and referral services to clients according to state and federal funding guidelines.
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required
* Experience in case management; provision of services under a county or state contract is a plus
* AA Degree is preferred
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Data entry
- Computer support
- Maintaining records and files
- Client updates
- Must be able to function as a team member and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent organization skills and advance computer literacy in a Windows environment
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.