Part Time Administrative Opportunity in Marketing! in Frederick
Administrative & Support Services
US$ 12.00 per hour, $12 per hour + none
Seeking Professional, Dynamic, and Eager candidate who works well in a fast paced environment. Strong organizational skills a MUST
Job Duties include;
-Support with invoice processing
-Accurate and timely data entry
-Comfortable on the phones to support vendor set up for trade shows
-Able to navigate through numerous digital archives and maintain them daily meticulously
-Coordinate logistical and administrative aspects of event planning and management per deadlines and specifications provided by manager.
-Execute minor marketing initiative such as postings on social media outlets
Great Opportunity for College Students needing part time work!
Position WILL transition to full time in 6-10 months
Preference to work 3 longer days/wk
Local to Frederick, MD
Current temporary part time- to be moved into full time hire in 6-10 months
Additional details regarding this position will be discussed during your interview with a Spherion recruiter.
Prior experience required. Excellent attendance is essential.
**EOE and E-verify employer. Pre-Employment Drug Test and Background Checks required**
Working hours: Part time- 20 hrs/wk
- Excel proficiency: ability to create spreadsheets, write basic formulas, capable of using tools such as sort, filter, find
- Word proficiency: ability to copy and paste, create forms, table of contents
- PowerPoint Basic:can create a basic presentation in PowerPoint
- Proficiency in using Internet search engines
- Degree or experience 2+ years in business administration, marketing, finance or accounting
- Strong typing skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Can lift up to 25 lbs to carry marketing materials
-Can confidently take on new projects)
- Great oral and communications skills
-A team mentality and willingness to learn
-Ambition and strong work ethic
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.