Spherion Staffing's client is seeking to fill a part-time customer service position!
- Verify the accuracy of order data before it is typeset.
- Typeset the order on the computer making sure to accurately enter the information in the correct point size, font style, format, and wording.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Check completed work for spelling, grammar, punctuation, format, ect.
- Making outgoing calls to dealers when the order is questionable.
- Answer dealer's questions about a particular product or about our website.
- Address dealers' concerns on orders that have already been shipped, corrections, or credits.
- Pull customer information in system and make appropriate changes in computer system.
- Work on dealer quotes and any etiquette questions dealers may have.
- When appropriate, do tele-sales to current dealers to place catalogs.
Working hours: PART-TIME - Monday-Friday -- 8:30AM-5PM
- Previous customer service experience is a plus.
- Knowledge using a PC.
- Verbal and written communications are essential because of dealer interaction.
- Good organizational skills
- Must work well independently and in a group
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.