PART TIME Program Assistant in Gulfport
US$ 9.00 per hour, $9 per hour + none
Stephanie Piatt, Spherion
Spherion is looking for a compassionate, loving, and self-motivated individual who loves to take care of others. The ideal candidate would be someone who has experience working with those who have mental and developmental health issues.
We are looking for someone who will have the following duties (but not limited to):
- To assist clients with daily living skills
- Assume responsibility for management of the group home while on duty, insuring adherence to program policies, procedures and house rules.
- Be AWAKE and ALERT at all times and maintain security while on duty
- Complete Daily Log of Group Home Activities in accordance with program guidelines.
- Maintain client records in accordance with Center policy.
- Supervise clients during planned field trips.
- Provide guidance and support to residents as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by group home house manager.
Working hours: 10:00pm TO 8:00AM and 2:00pm to 10:00pm
If you have applied with in the last year, please call the office at 228-868-9191, DO NOT REAPPLY
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.