- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail.
- Gathers, tabulates, and posts information and/or records.
- Checks documents for accuracy and completeness, verifies information, and prepares forms.
- Answers phone, takes messages, provides information, or redirects calls as appropriate.
- In person contact with employees to address questions.
- Operates office equipment such as a calculator, copy and facsimile machines, or personal computer.
- Generates and distributes reports.
- Maintains appropriate records, files, documentation, and resolves routine problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 40
--High School Diploma or equivalent.
--Minimum of 1 year general clerical experience.
--Payroll experience a plus.
--Bilingual required (English/Spanish).
--Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
--Strong Excel skills a plus.
--Strong attention to detail.
--Ability to demonstrate a high degree of initiative.
--Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
--Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
--Ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels in the organization.
--Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
--Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.