Independent Insurance Agency looking for a Personal Lines Account Manager that would like to join our growing team. Looking for a high energy individual with the ability to retain, grow, and manage a book of business. This position requires efficiency with time management, organization, a positive team player personality, and a commitment to customer service.
Our mission is Education. Value. Peace of Mind.
- Lead generation from networking and referrals
- New business quotes and proposals to clients
- Renewal Workflow for existing clients
- Communicate effectively with customers via phone, in person, and in writing
- Act professionally and ethically in all aspects of work
- Ability to assess client needs and coverage requirements
- Liaison between the insurance companies on behalf of our clients
- Claims Management
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- 2-20 Insurance Florida License is preferred
- Minimum of two years insurance experience
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Excellent phone and sales skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to navigate our Agency Management System
This is a Full-Time position, offering a competitive salary, benefits, and training.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.