Press Brake Operator in Orrville
Manufacturing & Production
Heather, Melissa, Spherion
Operator Positions available in Orrville, Ohio.
2nd Shift Available
Pay Rate = $15.00/hr (based on experience)
Sets up and operates power brake to bend, notch, punch, form rolls, arc, or
straighten metal plates or sheet metal and structural shapes to blueprint or
sketch specifications by performing the following duties:
- Select, position, and aligns dies in machine ram and bed
- Turn setscrews or bolts to fasten clamp bar that holds dies in position
- Turns adjustment screws to set specified pressure of ram and clearance between
dies to thickness of metal, as indicated by calibrated scale or feelers
- Lays out or details layout on work stock from blueprints or
- Sets up CNC back gauge
- Starts machine to lower ram or depresses pedal to activate ram that bends
- Sets stops on machine bed and repositions stock to run successive pieces, or
to perform multiple operations
- Verifies dimensions of work-piece, first piece and random inspection of
- Devises and builds temporary dies
- Must be able to read blueprints and inspect own parts
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, as well as walk, kneel, and crouch frequently
- Ability to lift 25lbs regularly and up to 50lbs occasionally
- Follow all safety rules and regulations
- High school diploma / GED required
- Position may require drug screen and background check
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment!
Interested in this great opportunity? Apply online anytime at WWW.MIDOHIOJOBS.NET and select Orrville as your office of interest. Already registered with Spherion Mid Ohio? Contact our office for more information.
209 Hostetler Rd.
Orrville, OH 44667
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.