Under the supervision of the Senior Product Manager, the Product Coordinator will provide support and perform administrative functions for associates within the Product Development team.
- Responsible for all of the system set ups of Floating Luxuries and SJW Web product information.
- Process product testing results and invoices.
- Assist with GCC uploads to various customers.
- Input and extract data from QuickBase, including quotes, images and product dimensions.
- Assist with the scheduling and execution of vendor social audits.
- Track and implement purchase order process, including gathering appropriate documents, receiving product samples and development charges, and reconciling. Update weights/dimensions and booking status.
- Assist with market research, including buying samples, gathering competitive product images and pricing, performing Import Genius and Alibaba searches as needed.
- Monitor, update and maintain all departmental manuals.
- Responsible for data management/ fulfilling data requests including Crystal reports, duty codes errors, RFPs, and sales information.
- Assist with completing NIF forms and/or setting up new products.
- Request air quotes from FedEx/Galaxy.
- Other duties as assigned, including coordination of sample shipments to vendors and visits to the warehouse for picking up products, performing inspections and handling dimension issues.
- Attend meetings, take notes and distribute notes as requested from Senior Product Manager.
Working hours: Monday-Friday
--Proficient with Microsoft Office software applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
--Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
--Knowledge of Goldmine or other sales data management software a plus
--The ability to work with all levels of employees in a professional manner
--Strong written and verbal communications skills
--Strong customer service practices
--Ability to work independently
--Strong organization skills
--Strong and consistent attention to detail
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.