Job summary includes:
- Receiving, verifying, storing, issuing, and moving a variety of production/storeroom items that have been processed in the receiving department.
- Checking, labeling, packing, preparing shipment for all materials and assemblies.
- Shipping using proper handling and care.
Working hours: Full time
- Able to stand, walk, squat, reach to or below shoulder level frequently
- Heavy lifting up to 50 pounds or slightly more
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR A PREVIOUS POSITION WITH SPHERION, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO APPLY AGAIN. PLEASE CONTACT THE SPHERION OFFICE AT: 843.662.8262.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.