We're actively seeking entry level production associates for a growing company with a dynamic team in a great work environment. Responsibilities include:
Ensure that production equipment, tools and machinery are functional at all times.
- Start up production machinery at the beginning of each shift and ensure proper closing down at the end.
- Perform a variety of tasks aimed at equipment change-over.
- Make specific adjustments to production machinery to ensure quality control and efficiency of production work.
- Ensure that production work is performed by following standard operating procedures (SOPs) and job safety analysis.
- Perform a series of preventative and general maintenance tasks on production equipment and tools.
- Ensure that work areas are clean and maintained at all times so that security of production workers is maintained.
- Measure ingredients and products accurately so that optimal levels of production can met.
- Ensure that end products conform to quality and quantity standards of the company.
- Make sure that sufficient supply of ingredients is available for all production lines.
Working hours: 7:00AM-3:30Pm
Must have a stable work history with excellent verifiable references!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.