Production Line Operators / Packaging / QA in Indio
Manufacturing & Production
Temp to Perm
US$ 10.50 per hour, $10.50 - 10.50 per hour + none
Growing Food Packaging company located in Indio, CA is looking to fill several manufacturing positions on their PRODUCTION LINES. Roles include everything from Production Line Operators to Packaging Operators and Quality Assurance. Oversee the packaging of food items ensuring all food quality standards are met, all safety guidelines followed, and that no defective packages get out to the public.
Working hours: 8 hour 1st & 2nd shifts
Required Skills and preferred Background include:
* MUST be RELIABLE and not have a lot of attendance issues
* Must be able to Submit to a background check
* Must be able to pass a drug screen
* Must be able to adhere to and follow all SAFETY rules and regulations
* Must be able to retain the information you learn and follow directions well.
* Good with Numbers is a plus!
* Must like to learn and be challenged!
* Bilingual Spanish is a plus - but not a requirement!
* Any experience in a manufacturing environment is BIG plus! (Food Manufacturing experience and experience with GMP's is an even bigger plus!0
* Must be willing to start at the bottom and work your way up
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.