- Experienced in flexible plastics industry preferred
- Plans and directs operations of the plant.
- Manages daily operations and plans the use of materials and human resources including the production and maintenance staff
- Ensures that budget and production deadlines are met
- Overseas the quality and process control
- Makes sure that the equipment and machines are well maintained and or always in excellent condition
- Plans and directs a preventive maintenance program.
- Actively take part and oversee the construction project and ensure that the project budget, quality and deadlines are met.
Working hours: 8-5
- M.Sc. in Engineering (Industrial or Mechanical engineering is preferred)
- At least 3 years? experience in a similar position.
- Proficient in computers, office and ERP software
- Show leadership skills, be able to make quick decisions and implement them in crisis
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.