Set up, operate, clean, or tend machines to mix, blend or agglomerate materials such as food grade chemicals, liquids, or color pigments.
1. Responsible for performing all job requirements in a safe manner using the proper PPE and being a proactive safety role model with co-workers.
2. Responsible for correcting/reporting unsafe behaviors or equipment to ensure a safe working environment.
3. Responsible for cleanliness within the work department.
4. Weigh or measure materials, ingredients, and products to ensure conformance to requirements.
5. Collect samples of materials or products for laboratory testing.
6. All other duties as necessary to the success of IFP, Inc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, and hear. The employee may consistently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the plant is moderate to loud. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and with or around various chemicals. Production environment includes varying temperatures (heat, cold and moisture). While performing certain job duties, employees may be exposed to allergens of the industry such as eggs, wheat, peanuts, dairy products, tree nuts, and soy products, as well as latex and powders.
Working hours: 2pm - 10:30pm
Must pass IFP's hiring criteria.
Lift 50 pounds
Work over-time as needed
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.