Production Scheduling Coordinator in Moorhead
Manufacturing & Production
Temp to Perm
US$ 20.00 per hour, $20 per hour + none
Eric Rasmusson, Spherion
As Production Scheduling Coordinator you will be responsible for planning, creating and maintaining the production schedule.
- Plan, create and maintain the production schedule to ensure efficient operations of the production lines. Ensure best use of materials and personnel
- Daily tracking of production results. Includes but not limited to retrieving and documenting completed production and maintaining daily production results
- Maintain daily understanding of production progress and communicate with Production Manager and sales representatives
- Ensure timely flow of completed production documents to shipping and delivery departments.
- Notify Will Call of trailer shipments in a timely manner to ensure proper contracting
- Notify Will Call of orders being picked up by the customer to ensure proper staging and fulfillment
- Coordination of service department, calling to set up service schedule
- Communicate closely with the Production Manager, Production Foreman and Shipping & Delivery Lead to ensure accurate and timely flow of information
Working hours: To be determined
--High School diploma or equivalent-
--3+ years' experience in production scheduling in a manufacturing environment preferred or equivalent production experience
--Must have proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/fargo
If you have any questions please contact Eric Rasmusson at 701-412-2887
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.