Professional Recruiting Manager in Mansfield
Employment & Recruitment Agency
US$ 40,000 per year, negotiable based on experience
Spherion Mid Ohio is looking to fill an
immediate opening for an experienced, organized and driven Professional
Recruiting Manager to join our Dynamic Team.
The ideal candidate will have a track record
with proven recruiting and retention skills and the ability to adapt to new and
fast paced environments with ease.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruit, screen, schedule, interview and place candidates.
- Perform reference checking procedures on all temporary employees and/or placed permanent candidates, also using activity to build additional candidates.
- Attain consistent balanced activity in all areas defined by the activity metrics.
- Establish focused business development and recruiting plans.
- Review media and weekly ads to identify trends and prospects.
- Maintain and document candidate communication within the automated recruiting database.
- Develop prospect list and execute a sales and marketing plan to generate new business.
- Perform best candidate marketing activities.
- Assess client company position requirements, write complete job orders and appropriately match permanent and/or temporary candidates to meet client needs and expectations.
- Execute client visits insuring customer satisfaction and marketing objectives.
- Database documentation of marketing and development progress for client companies.
- Input and update information into automated recruiting database including client and employee contact information.
- Determine pay and bill rates to meet or exceed pricing guidelines while maintaining a competitive level in the marketplace.
- Follow-up on all existing business to insure retention, quality control and development of new business.
- Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract candidates.
- Active participation in professional and civic organizations designed to build networking database.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of recruiting sources.
- Public speaking at selected meetings and networking opportunities.
- An undergraduate degree is
- Experience in staffing
/recruiting with a proven track record of success and/or sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and
- Proven ability to work within a
- Ability to make decisions, take
direction and execute a plan.
- Detail orientation with
follow-through shown in previous jobs.
- Able to communicate with and
present at the executive level.
- Ability to handle multiple
- Ability to qualify and close
Spherion currently has 4 branch offices and 10 on-premise
locations allowing employees to opportunity for career growth and development
right here in Mid Ohio!
Pay negotiable based on
Competitive Medical, dental and vision
Starting 10 days vacation and 5 personal
days with an additional PTO added each year you stay with the company
6 paid national holidays- New Years,
Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
Annual performance bonuses
Opportunities to opt into disability and
Community outreach partnerships and
About Spherion Mid Ohio:
in 1990, Spherion Mid Ohio serves the recruiting and staffing needs
of the Mid Ohio Area, covering Richland, Ashland, Crawford, Wayne, Huron,
Knox, Marion, Erie and Morrow Counties. Our company is under 50 internal employees
and we truly are a family! Many of employees have been with us for over 10
you are interested in becoming a part of the Spherion Mid Ohio family please
submit your resume to Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org