Our client, a commercial construction company, has an opening for a Project Manager in Bismarck, ND. Successful Project Manager will prepare proposals, manage financials, coordinate, lead, manage, and oversee all areas of existing and new commercial construction projects. The successful Project Manager candidate will have at least 7 years of experience as a Project Manager in Commercial Construction. This client is not interested in a Project Manager with residential construction experience.
Project Manager Job Description:
- Prepare proposals, manage budget, report costs, select contractors/vendors, and facilitate all construction meetings for commercial projects
- Manage financial aspects of a project from cost reports to payments, estimates, labor and equipment, invoices and change orders
- Coach, train, and manage the Project Team
- Prepare bid proposals - including working with the client, bid pre-qualification, working with the Estimator, and all other bid-related responsibilities
- Manage all plans, scope, proposals, drawings, take-offs and other elements of the full project
- Review risk analysis to ensure proper safety conditions
Working hours: Monday-Friday
Project Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management is a non-negotiable requirement
- Minimum of 7 Years as a Project Manager in a design-build commercial construction company is required
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous large-scale commercial construction projects is a must
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- OSHA certification a plus
- Computer skills required
- Strong communication and customer service skills
PAY: $75,000-$100,000 annually
DRUG SCREEN and BACKGROUND CHECK: Requirement
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
If you have any questions please contact Kelsey Baumann at 701-250-1111.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.