Project Manager in Naples
Construction, Trades & Mining
US$ 80,000 - US$ 100,000 per year, $80k - 100k per year + none
Jacqueline Zelasney, Spherion
Leading Naples area construction firm, specializing in commercial and multi-family construction is seeking a Project Manager to join their team. Position entails the following duties:
* Plan, organize and control all resources (people and materials) for the successful execution of a project.
* Lead project teams in the construction of projects ensuring project quality, schedule, budget, safety and exceptional client experience goals are met.
* Be the primary point of contact for owners.
* Negotiate contract agreements with clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
* Manage schedules, change orders, RFI and submittal process.
* Present monthly project process reports including cost reports updates, PCO, CO, RFI, submittal, safety and schedule reports to executive team leaders.
* Be a member of the team involved in creating a winning strategy for Request for Proposal Responses (RFP's) and the formal presentation for a project.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
* Passion for construction, with an emphasis in general construction.
* Detail oriented mindset with a positive "can-do" attitude
* Outstanding communicator: able to synthesize complex information into simple, actionable insights and ability to communicate technical building process with construction and non-construction team members equally.
* Positive, high energy, and eager to learn and work in a fast-paced, extremely high-growth company.
* Committed to a superior customer experience.
* Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask.
* Seek to apply technology and innovation to improve efficiency and solve problems.
* Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Cloud Based File solutions, Sage 300 Timberline Project Management and Accounting, BlueBeam, and Plangrid.
* Expert understanding of AIA construction agreements.
* Passionate about learning new technologies and concepts.
* 5+ years of experience as a construction Project Manager
* Strong personal integrity and has the highest ethical standards.
* Able to function in a friendly and outgoing environment.
Company offers a great salary and benefits package. Relocation assistance is available.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.