- Collect and remove concrete test specimens
- Remove cylinders that need to be broken down from curing tanks
- Perform gradations by putting samples in oven and dry, run through splitter, put in shaker, weigh each breakdown, and record data in system
- Create 12x12 color samples as needed
- Break tank specimens after drying; record breaks in system
- Assist in testing of wet concrete for air, temperature, and unit weight
- Actively participate in "clients" SQSC and RIFF
Working hours: Varied
Ability to read tape measure to 1/16".
General construction experience preferred.
ACI Level 1 Certification; PCI Certification a plus.
Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs. should have an advanced reading, writing, and math skill level; be proficient in Excel; and be detail-oriented and accurate with data recordings.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.