Spherion Staffing is looking to fill several Quality Auditor position for Night Shift at Utilimaster in Bristol, IN!!
- Audit vehicles during and after the assembly process as a validation of the assembly process capability.
- Document audit findings for daily reporting and trending.
- Communicate issues found to responsible internal customers and suppliers using established reporting process.
- Assist with mentoring new operators on QA standards, systems, and procedures.
- Assist with Non-Conformance Disposition Record (NCDR) investigations as needed.
- Participate in process audits, pilot reviews, and Corporate Quality Audits as required.
- Perform data collection for capability studies as required.
- Perform process audits on key processes to insure compliance to standards.
- Support corrective actions and other quality-related functions.
- Verify Engineering Change Notice (ECN) incorporation and deviation implementation when applicable.
- Assist in the accomplishment of Quality assurance departmental goals and objectives.
Working hours: 7:30pm - 6:00am; Monday through Thursday
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing experience, or one year of truck body or walk in van manufacturing experience is required. Experience working in an established Quality system is preferred. Must have working knowledge of shop floor math and ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, instructions, and specifications. Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.