We are looking for great candidates for a great company in Hayfield, Minnesota that has been in business over 25 years in Food Processing.
1. Responsible for performing all job requirements in a safe manner using the proper PPE and being a proactive safety role model with co-workers.
2. Responsible for correcting/reporting unsafe behaviors or equipment to ensure a safe working environment.
3. Responsible for cleanliness within the work department.
4. Perform Safety Audits.
5. Complete and maintain all safety training.
Quality/Food Safety Expectations:
1. Follow all Food safety practices and processes applicable to the department.
2. Perform/execute job duties keeping the company's commitment to quality in mind.
3. Monitor and maintain all food safety activities as part of daily tasks.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED Required.
1-4 years related experience preferred.
Knowledge of food GMP's a plus
Basic Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and ERP).
Working hours: 2 PM -10:30 PM
Able to work over-time as needed.
Able to pass Client's hiring criteria.
Previous Quality control experience
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.