The Quality Management Specialist will be responsible for working with the Quality Management Team to compile data, generate reports, log and monitor the completion of customer complaints and track quality system non-conformities.
1. Compile and report a variety of quality data.
2. Enter and track customer complaints in the Quality Management System.
3. Initiate and remove stock holds for customer quality issues.
4. Maintain quality procedures in a central computer repository and initiate their approval in a work flow process.
Working hours: 8 am to 5 pm
1. Good ability to write, compose, and develop reports and memorandums.
2. Above average verbal skills. Frequently converses with wide variety of people/functions.
3. Ability to work comfortably with the Microsoft Office suite of programs eg. Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
4. Familiar with working in MRP Systems eg. SAP, Baan, etc.
5. Well organized, self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision.
6. Minimum of (2) year technical degree and experience in a plant environment.
7. Experienced in applying problem solving methods eg. 8D, DMAIC, etc.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.