Our client has an opening for a Recruiter focused on the student education population. Successful Recruiter will source qualified student applicants for admission and enrollment in an education setting, establish and maintain effective working relationships through the community, and create local business partnerships. This Recruiter will provide leadership in the achievement of education enrollment targets and work to connect prospects. Use your expertise as a Recruiter to make a difference in the local community!
- Recruit qualified applicants for admission and enrollment
- Meet with prospective college students
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships throughout the community
- Foster relationships with local business partners
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Sales/Business required
- Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in recruitment, admissions, or sales is a must
- Superb customer service skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to travel moderately - Must maintain a valid Driver's License
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism, ethics, and confidentiality
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
BACKGROUND CHECK: Yes
DRUG SCREEN: Yes
A current resume is needed in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.