Our client has an opening for a Recruiter. Successful candidate will recruit candidates, interview applicants, produce reports, and present information about benefits to current employees. The ideal Recruiter candidate will have a Bachelor's degree and 2 or more years of experience as a Recruiter.
Recruiter Job Description:
- Recruit candidates
- Source, screen, and interview applicants
- Produce and maintain reports
- Present information about benefits to employees
- Create action plans to achieve recruitment goals
- Some travel is required
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
Recruiter Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred - equivalent experience acceptable
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Recruiter required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of transportation - including DOT regulations
PAY: $60,000 + commission
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
BACKGROUND CHECK and DRUG SCREEN: Requirement
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.