Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist

posted:
Location
Stafford, Connecticut
Industry
Human Resources (Management Occupations)
Job Type
Full-Time
Salary
US$ 17.00 - US$ 20.00 per hour
Ref. Number
75674SB
Contact
Ryan Stocks, Spherion
Phone
860-786-1093
Apply Now

Job Description

 A locally owned leader in their industry seeks to add an experienced Recruiter to our dynamic and fun team! This is a fast paced and extremely demanding environment. 80% of your time is spent making outbound calls/taking inbound calls, answering client questions. The other 20% includes tedious Administrative work, meeting with clients in person, responding to emails or texts and data entry. Many of the inbound calls require diffusing time sensitive, stressful situations.

Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:

  • Provide exceptional support to our clients assist in daily office needs and manage company's general administrative activities.
  • Greet clients, coordinate service needs
  • Organize and schedule meetings and order fulfillment
  • Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
  • Assist with additional projects as assigned
  • Visit client sites, grow and maintain current and new client base
  • Make extensive outbound calls, document results
  • Answer time sensitive client questions courteously
  • Diffuse stressful situations.
  • Data Entry
  • Attendance is a critical function of this position

Working hours: 08:00AM 05:00PM- Plus additional hours from time to time as necessary

Skills:

• Gain knowledge of existing and new client base

• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work

• Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Education:

  • Associate's Degree

Experience: 2-4 years

Qualifications:

• 2+ years of experience in a Customer Service role within a professional environment

• Attention to detail and problem solving skills

  • Clean Driving record is a must

Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law

        

Apply Now